As Scotland's national telecare and telehealth organisation, we're at the forefront of pioneering new and innovative ways of working. It might surprise you to know that we're not just a phone service, we increasingly engage with people in Scotland through our websites, social media and webchat.
There's no such thing as a typical job at NHS 24. We employ a wide range of clinical and non-clinical staff. From call handlers and nurse practitioners to physiotherapists, the diversity of our workforce reflects the constantly evolving needs of our patients.
As an NHS Scotland employee you'll be entitled to:
- 35 days annual leave (rising to 41) pro-rata
- development opportunities including study bursaries, e-learning and classroom based courses
- enhanced pay for working during out of hours period
- enrollment into the Scottish Public Pensions Agency (SPPA) pension scheme
- NHS discounts on goods and services
- HELP, employee support and assistance
With regional and local centres across Scotland your next move could be closer than you think.