Unveiling the new and improved NHS 24 website – NHS24.scot
NHS 24 are pleased to share the successful launch of its revamped website NHS24.scot. Featuring a refreshed design and updated layout and features, the website has been designed to prioritise user experience, functionality, and accessibility.
The site includes a host of new and improved sections for patients seeking medical help and for those hoping to learn more about NHS 24 as an organisation:
- Check your symptoms: Access to NHS inform’s online symptom checkers which can help safely assess symptoms. Provides guidance on self-help or when and where to seek further health advice.
- Find a service: Access to Scotland’s Service Directory which provides information on the location, opening hours and contact details for health and care providers, such as pharmacies, GP practices, dental services, A&Es and Minor Injury Units, hospitals, opticians, and sexual health clinics.
- How we can help: More detailed information on NHS 24’s products and services – the 111-service, NHS inform, Breathing Space, Care Information Scotland, Quit Your Way Scotland, Living Life, and the NHS 24 Online app.
- Careers: Links to current live NHS 24 vacancies, descriptor of the many various roles available, benefits of working with the organisation, and tips on how to apply.
- Contact us: Signposting the various ways in which you can contact teams within NHS 24. Including feedback, Freedom of Information requests and media enquiries.
- News, events, and service updates: A dedicated section to keep visitors informed about the latest developments, campaigns, and updates within NHS 24.
Commenting on the work to refresh NHS24.scot, NHS 24’s Chief Information Officer Ann-Marie Gallacher said:
“Our new website is part of NHS 24’s ongoing commitment to ensuring the public have easy access to trusted health advice and services. We have created an online platform that is easy to navigate, accessible, and filled with valuable resources to help people make informed healthcare decisions.
“The improved design of NHS24.scot makes it easy for anyone seeking more information on NHS 24’s products and services, or for those looking for more details on how to work with us.
“I encourage everyone to take a look at this brilliant new and enhanced online resource to see how NHS 24 can help support you and your loved ones with any healthcare needs.”
Is this page helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Help us improve
What would have made this page more helpful?
Get involved with NHS 24 and help make our services better.
Give feedback on our services